How to set time zone
Neil Waldhauer
2010-12-22 15:18:12 UTC
I'm trying out the EVFS client that comes with eCS 2.0. I mounted a share from
my other eCS 2.0 machine, and the timestamps are all off by eight hours. My TZ
setting for both machines is TZ=PST8PDT,3,2,0,7200,11,1,0,7200,3600. What can I
do to correct the timestamps so they look the same locally as throught EVFS?

Neil
--
Neil Waldhauer, neil-+wRFRm7RS6nqlBn2x/***@public.gmane.org

I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon.
Silvan Scherrer
2010-12-22 15:33:41 UTC
probably easy, use a newer samba client plugin.
see svn.netlabs.org/samba
Post by Neil Waldhauer
I'm trying out the EVFS client that comes with eCS 2.0. I mounted a share from
my other eCS 2.0 machine, and the timestamps are all off by eight hours. My TZ
setting for both machines is TZ=PST8PDT,3,2,0,7200,11,1,0,7200,3600. What can I
do to correct the timestamps so they look the same locally as throught EVFS?
Neil
--
/Silvan Scherrer
AROA Informatik AG