original EVFSGUI from installation CD
Keith Marjerison
2009-12-14 23:44:39 UTC
Hello All;
Can anyone point me to the EVFSGUI package that came on any of the eCS
v2.0 RC candidates?
No, I did not install it when I installed the OS, and cannot figure out
how to install it, post install.
Thanks for any help in advance.
Pete Brown
2009-12-15 01:35:37 UTC
Hi Keith
Post by Keith Marjerison
Hello All;
Can anyone point me to the EVFSGUI package that came on any of the eCS
v2.0 RC candidates?
No, I did not install it when I installed the OS, and cannot figure out
how to install it, post install.
Thanks for any help in advance.
I've just responded to this in an ecs ng...

[CD]:\CID\SERVER\ECSPKG\ESAMBAC.WPI

Click on the package and install...

Regards

Pete