OS/2 LAN passwords
Bart
2010-05-17 16:20:45 UTC
We are using Samba on a Linux server, and connecting with OS/2 LAN clients.
I set up a new User today (on a freshly installed eCS2.0v7) using Sharing &
Connecting but the server does not show up in the list when I try to use Create
Connection. Oddly, 4 or 5 clients show up in the list, but not the server.
However, if I logon as another user, I can create the connection as expected.
All clients and the server show up in the list.
Some more info:
All clients configured as IBMPEERS (and proper entry in smb.conf)
All my users are part of a Group, and I added the new User to that group.
Thanks for any help
Bart