Problem with libcXXX
Galen Henderson
2010-03-19 10:36:09 UTC
Hello Herwig. I have installed the release version of Samba server
1.0.3. Everything works well except for a problem with the special libc
dll that is used. Once a mozilla app or another app using the standard
libc dll is loaded, samba apps fail with a Cannot Register Process in
Shared memory.
--
Regards,
Galen
binary and those who don't.
Galen Henderson
2010-03-19 11:15:28 UTC
Nevermind. This was related to a glitch in config.sys that messed up
the libpath... Sorry for the false alarm. Thanks Herwig for all the
great work on Samba and your other projects!